Ultra cbd cannabinoid oil for dogs
Showing 1-10 of 34 Questions
If dogs can’t eat grapes, Is there a difference with grapeseed oil ?
Although the skin of grapes and raisins are toxic to dogs, the extract of the seeds is actually quite beneficial, to dogs, cats, and humans alike. The extract has a high concentration of antioxidants and it contains active ingredients that are anti-allergen, anti-inflammatory, and anti-mutagenic.
By on Dec 2, 2017 Report
does this oil go rancid? does it have to be refrigerated
Ultra Oil Skin & Coat Supplement with Hempseed Oil should be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sun light. Refrigerate after opening for maximum potency and effectiveness.
By on Aug 21, 2017 Report
I keep mine in the refrigerator just to be safe.
By DebraH1961 on Feb 20, 2019 Report
I see it comes with a pump, however the instructions are written for measuring not pumping. What would one pump equal?
One pump is equivalent to half a teaspoon.
By on Aug 3, 2017 Report
Mine has instructions for pump amounts next to the teaspoon/tablespoon amounts- print is very tiny though. 31-70 lbs is 3 pumps daily. That’s what I give my two golden retrievers.
By HappyInNY on Aug 25, 2017 Report
Is this oil supposed to be a greenish color? Wasn’t expecting it since most fish oils are more orange colored.
This Oil Supplement is made from a mixture of Canadian Hempseed Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Fish Oil (Sardine & Anchovy), Grapeseed Oil, DL-Alpha Tocopherol (Source of Vitamin E), Vitamin A Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbate (Source of Vitamin C) and Zinc Lactate. The color will be greenish due to the Hempseed Oil.
By on Dec 21, 2017 Report
Does the Ultra Oil support the heart as well? Isabella has a heart murmur and dry skin.
This product is intended to help relieve allergic breakouts, skin irritations, dryness, excess shedding, and joint discomfort in dogs and cats. However, we do encourage pet parents to consult with a veterinarian to make sure this is the best fit for your pet and their current treatment plan.
By on Oct 28, 2017 Report
Is there enough cbd oil in this product to help with arthritis pain?
Hemp oil is pressed from the seeds of the hemp plant, so it is not created the same way CBD is. While this supplement has anti-inflammatory properties that may help soothe joint discomfort and pain, it is not CBD oil.
By on Feb 13, 2019 Report
My cat licks hair off belly and legs in winter months only. Will this work for cats? I think he has dry skin issues. He may also have arthritis. He does not lick his hair off in summer months, so I’m thinking its a dry skin issue. Also licks and chews on his tail quite a bit.
This supplement would be beneficial for skin, coat and joint health with wholesome, virgin-pressed hemp oil, flaxseed oil, and fish oil.
By on Dec 17, 2018 Report
Hello, I know your question was already answered but I thought I’d give you my thoughts to why your cat licks the fur off his belly, etc. My cat used to do that too but I didn’t know why until I took him to a cat specialist. Turns out he had arthritis in his back. The vet said cats can lick their fu. more r off for different reasons but a lot of the time it’s a medical issue and that’s their way of communicating that something is wrong. If your cat only licks the fur off in the winter, maybe he has arthritis also, since it’s colder and therefore may have more aches and pains. My vet suggested Cosequin (which is chondroitin and glucosamine) and I think it’s helped my cat tremendously. I hope this helps and good luck to you and your kitty!
By Carrie on Jan 8, 2019 Report
How many pumps does this contain?
The 8 ounce bottle contains approximately 96 pumps. The 16 ounce bottle contains approximately 192 pumps. The 32 ounce bottle contains approximately 384 pumps. The 1 gallon jug contains approximately 1,536 pumps.
By on Jul 13, 2018 Report
Does this oil have to be added to my dog’s food, or can I directly administer it to them with a dropper in their mouths?
It’s advised to add hempseed oil to your pet’s food.
By on Jul 16, 2019 Report
is their an expiration date on this product even when it is refrigerated and is this a once a day product?
The best by date will vary from batch to batch as new batches are constantly being produced. The shelf life is 20 months when stored at room temp. It is suggested to refrigerate after opening, however it is not required.
By on Jan 7, 2020 Report
Your issue has been submitted. Thank you for your feedback.
Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Customer Reviews and Q&A Terms and Conditions
Last Updated Sept 21, 2021
You agree to not submit the following types of content or any content that violates these Terms and Conditions. Chewy reserves the right not to post any content, and the right to edit or delete any content, if it contains any of the following types of content or otherwise violates these Terms and Conditions:
- Adverse Effect: Content that mentions negative physiological effects from using the product.
- Advertising: Content that includes any advertising or promotion for any other companies, products, or services.
- Badging / Disclosure: Content that fails to include proper disclosures or badges indicating that the user has a material connection to Chewy.
- Competitor References: Content that mentions any Chewy competitors.
- Customer Service: Content concerning an interaction with a Customer Service agent or Chewy’s return/exchange policy.
- Directing Business Away: Content that encourages customers to purchase the product elsewhere, whether or not specifically naming a competitor.
- Duplicate Content: Multiple reviews on a single product by a unique user.
- Foreign Language: Content that is not in English.
- Fraudulent Content: Content that appears not to be a genuine customer review.
- Import: Content that appears to have been imported from another platform.
- Inappropriate Content: Any inappropriate content of any kind, including, without limitation, aggressive, threatening, non-genuine, trolling, lewd, drug-related, or sexually explicit comments, defamatory statements, personal attacks, discriminatory statements, hate speech, profanity, or mentions of animal cruelty.
- Inappropriate Images: Content that includes inappropriate images of any kind, including, without limitation, nudity or partial nudity of humans, violence to children, or child pornography.
- Infringing Content: Any content that appears to infringe any third party rights, including, without limitation, any content that incorporates any music.
- Medical Advice: Content that appears to solicit or provide medical advice.
- Off Label Use: Content that mentions that a product is being used in a way that is contrary to label instructions.
- Personally Identifiable Information: Content that contains an individual’s personal information, such as, for example: full name, phone number, physical address, e-mail address, credit card information, government-issued ID number, social security number, or bank account number.
- Price References: Any references to price or comparative pricing.
- Product Not Purchased: Content that indicates that the product was not purchased at all (unless received as a gift) or that the product was purchased from a different retailer, or that does not indicate that the user actually used the product.
- Restricted Content: Content that refers to injuries, death, or losses related to a product, that suggests that something about a product or its use is unsafe, that calls for legal action against Chewy, that claims that Chewy is breaking the law, or that mentions counterfeit or pirated goods.
- Shipping: Content that is primarily about the shipping experience.
- Test: Content is a test submission.
- Underage: Content indicates that the reviewer is under the age of 13.
- Unknown Product: Content that does not appear to be about a product.
- URLs: Content contains hyperlinks or URLs (other than âchewy.comâ).
- Vacuous: Content that contains no specific, useful details about the product or primarily focuses on a topic outside the product, that includes no characters in the review, that contains excessive random characters or meaningless words, or that is so poorly written to be unintelligible.
- Wrong Product: Content does not pertain to the product being reviewed.
By submitting any content to Chewy, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author of the content and owner of all intellectual property and other rights in the content;
- All “moral rights” that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 13 years old;
- If you have a material connection to Chewy, that material connection is properly disclosed in the content in accordance with the FTC’s âGuides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertisingâ;
- Use of the content you supply will not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party or violate applicable law; and
You agree to indemnify and hold Chewy (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, liabilities, damages (actual and consequential), and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of a breach or alleged breach of any of your representations and warranties set forth above, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or any use of any content submitted by you.
For any content that you submit, you grant Chewy and its licensees, successors, and assigns a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell, distribute, and exploit such content (including, without limitation, your name, user name, picture, likeness, voice, and biographical information), and any material based thereon or derived therefrom, together with any other material, edited or altered as Chewy sees fit, in any manner, in any and all media (whether now known or hereafter devised), throughout the world, for any purposes whatsoever (including, without limitation, for purposes of advertising or trade), without compensation to you.
All content that you submit may be used at Chewy’s sole discretion. Chewy reserves the right to change, condense or delete any content on Chewy’s website. Chewy does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through Chewy to edit or delete any content you have submitted. Ratings and written comments are generally posted within two to four business days. However, Chewy reserves the right to remove and content or to refuse to post any content for any reason, including, without limitation, for the reasons stated herein. You acknowledge that you, and not Chewy, are responsible for the contents of your submission. None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Chewy, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
By submitting your email address in connection with any content you submit, you agree that Chewy and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and for other administrative purposes.
Diggin Your Dog Super Snout CBD-150 Hemp Oil Extract for Dogs & Cats
If you experience any of the following issues, you're eligible for a refund or credit: damaged/missing items, poor item replacements, late arrival or unprofessional service.
Similar items at other stores near you
Popular near you
Delivery in as little as 2 hours
Shop local stores at great prices
Get high-quality items you love
Browse more categories
Flea and Tick Treatments
How does Instacart same-day delivery work?
It's simple. Using the Instacart app or website, shop for products from your store of choice near you. Once you place your order, Instacart will connect you with a personal shopper in your area to shop and deliver your order. Contactless delivery is available with our "Leave at my door" option. You can track your order's progress and communicate with your shopper every step of the way using the Instacart app or website.
How does Instacart in-store pickup or curbside pickup work?
Using the Instacart app or website, select a store of your choice near you that offers pickup, select Pickup, and then select your preferred pickup location from which you'd like to place your order.
Then, when you arrive at the store of your choice, use the Instacart app to notify us. Depending on the store, a shopper or store employee will bring the groceries to your car, or you can pick them up at the designated area.
How much does Instacart delivery or pickup cost?
Here's a breakdown of Instacart delivery cost:
– Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
– Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
– Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It's a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
With an optional Instacart Express membership, you can get $0 delivery fee on every order over $35 and lower service fees too.
Instacart pickup cost:
– There may be a "pickup fee" (equivalent to a delivery fee for pickup orders) on your pick up order that is typically $1.99 for non-Express members. Express membership waives this like it would a delivery fee.
– Pick up orders have no service fees, regardless of non-Express or Express membership.
What happens if Diggin Your Dog Super Snout CBD-150 Hemp Oil Extract for Dogs & Cats is out of stock and I need to give specific instructions?
When an item you want is out-of-stock at the store, your shopper will follow your replacement preferences.
You can set item and delivery instructions in advance, as well as chat directly with your shopper while they shop and deliver your items. You can tell the shopper to:
– Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
– Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
– Don't Replace: For items you'd rather not replace, choose "Don't replace" to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
What happens if there is an issue with my order?
If something isn't right, you've got options. In the Instacart app or website, you can report:
– Missing items
– Incorrect items
– Damaged items
– Poor replacements
– Early/late orders