How to make CBD gummies in 15 minutes for just $20 with this easy CBD gummies recipe using Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil. Makes 120 CBD gummy bears! These healthy CBD or THC gummies are made with just 3 whole food ingredients: fruit, water, and gelatin and are infused with concentrate. How to Make CBD Gummies at Home – Simple Hemp Edibles Recipe CBD gummies are all the rage; they have quickly become one of the most popular forms of CBD right next to tinctures. What was once
Recipe for How to Make CBD Gummies
We crafted this CBD gummies recipe in order to make it easy for even the most inexperienced baker learn how to make CBD gummies.
Using this exact CBD gummies recipe, you’ll create 20-120 total CBD gummies, depending on the mold you use. We used two different molds in order to create different strength gummies with CBD dosages.
First, we used a CBD gummy bears mold that are about 2.5 mg of CBD each, which this recipe can make 120 CBD gummy bears that are about 2.5 mg of CBD each. These 2.5 mg gummies are perfect if you want to take smaller dosages of CBD throughout the day.
We also used a larger cannabis leaf gummy mold. Using this mold, our recipe made about 20 CBD leaves per batch with 15 mg of CBD in each leaf. This size and dosage of CBD gummy is best for those looking to take one gummy at a time to get an average 15 mg dose once or twice a day.
Benefits of CBD Gummies
CBD gummies are actually a form of CBD edible. CBD edibles are arguably the best way of consuming CBD as it allows the body to get a consistent supply of CBD over time, also known as microdosing.
After you eat a CBD gummy and it enters the stomach, it is digested, CBD slowly breaks down from the gummy, and enters the endocannabinoid system.
Tips for How to Make CBD Gummies
We recommend making this simple CBD gummies recipe exactly how it is detailed out below.
15 mg CBD Gummies: This recipe will make roughly 10 ounces of CBD gummy mixture, which will make 20 pcs of 1/2 oz CBD gummies that are about 15 mg CBD per gummy, as we did with the cannabis leaf mold.
2.5 mg CBD Gummy Bears: If you make standard gummy bears that are about 1/4 teaspoon each, then each CBD gummy bear will be roughly 2.5 mg of CBD. You will end up with about 120 total CBD gummy bears per batch.
If you are making some changes to this recipe, including using a different sized mold than the two options listed above, please check out the “Notes” section of the CBD gummies recipe below. There we explain exactly how to calculate the CBD dosage per gummy and make sure your CBD dosage right for you!
Note: The average CBD dosage of our staff at Simply Add CBD is around 10-20 mg of CBD per serving. This is one (1) CBD gummy cannabis leaves when following this recipe. If you do a standard gummy bear mold, this would roughly be four (4) to eight (8) CBD gummy bears.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil
We highly recommend using our Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil for this CBD gummies recipe.
*Using any other CBD oil besides Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil may drastically change the recipe, taste, and potency of your CBD gummies.
Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil is specifically designed for baking.
We source fresh hemp flower from local Wisconsin farmers and manufacture this product in-house. Our CBD Baking Oil contains CBD concentrate made with solventless extraction and no added preservatives!
Again, there are no solvents used in the hemp extraction process like the majority of other retailer’s products out there.
All you get is the straight CBD concentrate from our in-house processed hemp flower infused into MCT oil. Some would call this organic processing.
Also, it is half the cost of 95% of all other CBD oils on the market, since you are buying right from us – the manufacturer!
Baking CBD Oil
Clean, Solventless CBD oil for Baking.
750 mg CBD Baking Oil
Simple CBD Gummies Recipe
How to make CBD gummies in 15 minutes for just $20 with this easy CBD gummies recipe using Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil. Makes 120 CBD gummy bears!
- ½ cup Water
- 3 tbsp Stevia Stevia makes them Keto and Paleo, too!
- 2.5 tbsp Gelatin
- ½ tsp Powdered Flavoring we used Very Berry from a cooking store
- ¼ tsp Vitamin C Powder use more to make them more sour!
- 12 ml Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil ≈ 2.5 mg CBD per 1/4 tsp Gummy Bear or 15 mg per 0.5 oz Hemp Leaf
- 1/4 tsp Powdered Fruit (optional) Adds coloring and flavor. We used a powdered Acai Maqui Bowl Mix powder from Whole Foods.
Pour the water into the saucepan and place the pan on your stove burner. Set your stove burner on the lowest setting.
Add in the stevia, powdered flavoring, and vitamin C powder. Mix with your whisk for 1-2 minutes until fully incorporated.
Begin pouring in your gelatin slowly, a little at a time, while continuing to mix with your wire whisk.
Pouring the gelatin in too fast or too much in at one time will create little (or sometimes big) gelatin clumps. This will cause your gummies to not have a smooth texture. See notes section for further details on this.
Once your gelatin is fully incorporated and you have a smooth mixture, remove the sauce pan from the heat.
Using the disposable pipette, begin to fill your silicone gummy mold with your CBD gummy mixture. As you are filling in the gummy mold, be sure to regularly mix up the CBD gummy mixture that remains in the sauce pan to keep it from setting and to ensure the CBD oil remains dispersed.
Let sit for 15 minutes at room temperature, then put them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to finish curing.
Pull them from the refrigerator and remove them from the silicone mold, placing them into a mason jar or any other container with a lid to keep them fresh!
If you accidentally pour your gelatin into the sauce pan too fast, try turning the heat up just slightly for a few minutes and use your whisk to aggressively beat the mixture to try to get them to break apart.
DO NOT keep the heat up too high for too long or keep the overall mixture on the heat for too long trying to break apart the larger gelatin clumps, as your mixture will evaporate too much water and begin turning into a paste.
Try to break them apart for only a few minutes and if it doesn’t work, begin the pipette filling of the silicone mold. When you get down to where there are too many clumps, use a small strainer to strain the remaining amount into a small bowl, then pipette the rest into the silicone molds.
When changing the recipe to make more or less servings, make sure to calculate your Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil requirements accordingly to reach your desired dosage of CBD. This is also true if you decide to cut larger sized CBD pieces of fruit tart, but less total quantity with this exact recipe – your CBD dosage per serving will increase.
To figure out the dosage per slice of CBD fruit tart, use the values below to calculate your total CBD used and divide by the number of servings you expect. This is the estimated CBD per serving.
CBD dosage per CBD Gummy ≈ (Total ml of Simply Add CBD™ Baking Oil used X 25 mg) / # of expected gummies
Healthy CBD or THC Gummies Made With Concentrates
Published: Jan 1, 2021 · Modified: Aug 3, 2022 by Emily Kyle · This post may contain affiliate links, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These delicious fruit gummies are made with just 3 whole food ingredients: fruit, water or juice, and gelatin. They contain no added sugar, dyes, or artificial flavors and can be easily infused with your choice of CBD or THC concentrates for a more natural, delicious gummy experience.
Healthy Cannabis Gummies Made With Concentrates
These healthy cannabis gummies are made with just 3 whole food ingredients: fruit, water or juice, and gelatin and are perfect for supporting a healthy cannabis lifestyle.
Unlike traditional cannabis gummies, these gummies contain no jello, no artificial dyes, no artificial flavors, no artificial sweeteners, and no added sugar.
If you don’t have cannabis concentrates available or are looking for a more traditional cannabis gummy alternative, I also have these different gummy recipes available:
Looking For More Support?
Join thousands of members inside my private Well With Cannabis Community to ask questions, find support, and share your edible creations!
Why Homemade Edibles Are Better
As a Holistic Cannabis Practitioner and registered dietitian, my students come to me looking for ways to improve their health through a holistic lifestyle approach.
Many people don’t want the traditional jello gummies and instead want a healthier cannabis recipe, and I totally respect that.
Unfortunately, many of the cannabis edibles on the shelves today are filled with ingredients that don’t support good health, including high fructose corn syrup, artificial food dyes, artificial sugar, or tons of unnecessary added sugar.
Like you, many people I’ve worked with are managing their health and wellness with diet and lifestyle changes, which means these products are not right for you or them.
By making your own healthy gummies at home, you will have more control over the ingredients you use, the quality of the ingredients, and the final dosages.
Why Cannabis Gummies?
Consuming cannabis edibles is a way of consuming CBD or THC other forms of cannabis in food.
For many people, the thought of cannabis edibles conjures up stereotypical images.
Just imagine a friend accidentally eating too much of a special brownie and subsequently freaking out or passing out.
Thankfully with the rapid legalization of cannabis, talk of CBD or THC edibles has become much more educated, informed, and diverse.
Along with brownies and cookies, gummies and gummy bears seem to be among the most popular edible choices on the market, especially for first-time consumers.
Gummies continue to be a consumer favorite because they are relatively easy to make, enjoyable to eat, and easy to dose once you know how they affect you personally.
CBD or THC Gummies?
CBD, also known as cannabidiol, is a cannabinoid taking the wellness scene by storm, and for a good reason.
THC, known as Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol, is a cannabinoid loved by both medical and recreational cannabis consumers.
Consuming CBD or THC gummies may impact your physical or mental health by interacting with your body’s endocannabinoid system.
The endocannabinoid system is meant to help maintain homeostasis, or balance in the body.
CBD is not intoxicating, meaning it does not give the feeling of intoxication or ‘being high’, while THC can be intoxicating and induce a high feeling.
It’s entirely your choice whether you would like to use CBD or THC in this recipe.
Both offer many benefits, making them a favorite choice for many of my Cannabis Compass Course students.
How to Make Healthy Gummies At Home
Luckily, after weeks and weeks of testing, I have finally locked down a healthy homemade infused gummy recipe that I am happy with.
This recipe tastes amazing, it can easily be customized, and all of the ingredients have a health-benefiting property.
Made with real fruits and/or real vegetables, these gummies have a vibrant color, a delicious taste, important vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and even dietary fiber – without anything artificial.
Made with Cannabis Concentrates
You can easily use cannabis concentrates in this recipe to make perfect gummies.
From distillate or CO2 oil, to shatter or wax, and FECO or RSO, all can work for this recipe.
Depending on what concentrate you are using, you will want to ensure that your cannabis concentrate is decarbed first, if needed.
If you are not sure if your cannabis concentrate needs to be decarbed, you can check this guide here.
How much you will add is up to you and your personal taste preferences, 1mL or 1 gram is a good place to start.
Expert Tips For Making Good Cannabis Gummies
Set your intention first; how much CBD or THC do you want to use?
Do you want to eat the entire batch in one sitting, or do you want to take two-a-day like a supplement along with your daily multivitamin?
When using gummy molds, know that using different shapes or sizes will result in different dosages per gummy, even for a single batch.
When making your fruit puree, your fruit puree of choice can be either fresh or canned or frozen and thawed.
Depending on the fruit, peel or remove any seeds first as desired.
Avoid choosing the following fruits: pineapple, kiwi, ginger root, papaya, figs, or guava.
These fruits contain an enzyme that will break down the gelatin protein structures and ruin the recipe.
To make your own customizable version with vegetables, use ½ fruit paired with ½ vegetable puree of choice.
While having a dedicated gummy bear mold may be cute and helpful, it is not necessary.
You can make this recipe just about any container you have and cut it to the desired shape and size once the mixture is set.
Helpful Tools to Make Homemade Gummies
If you are like me, you might want to make your gummies RIGHT NOW, but there are a few things you’re going to need before you can make this recipe.
You can certainly opt for alternatives, but to make these the right way, you’re going to need to order a few things first:
- Fresh Fruit or Frozen Fruit of choice
- THC or CBD Concentrate
Frequently Asked Cannabis Gummy Questions
Below are answers to some of the most important frequently asked cannabis gummy questions that were not addressed above.
How To Store These Cannabis Gummies?
Once removed from the gummy molds, you can choose to either air-dry these gummies or simply store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
How To Air Dry Cannabis Gummies
If you want to enjoy the gummies right away, they do not need to dry out on the counter or in a dehydrator, but many people prefer to air dry them for enhanced texture and less moisture.
To successfully air dry, or cure the cannabis gummies, you first need to remove them from the molds.
Once free from the molds, you can place them on a wire baking rack, parchment paper, or a paper towel.
Allow these gummies to dry at room temperature for at least 24 hours.
Many people will drape a piece of cheesecloth over the gummies to prevent any contaminants from falling on them.
If you do this, ensure you are using a breathable fabric.
If you have a food dehydrator available, you can place the gummies to speed up the process.
However, this should only be done on with a dehydrator that has a fan-only setting.
You do not want to dry with a dehydrator that introduces heat, as this may cause them to melt.
Finally, some people prefer to lightly dust their air-dried gummies with a small amount of cornstarch to remove any last bits of moisture.
Can You Freeze These Cannabis Gummies?
If you don’t plan on consuming your gummies within two weeks, you can easily freeze them.
Freezing gummies does not alter the potency of the gummies, and in fact, may even help preserve potency over time.
How to Determine The Dosing
Want to get a more accurate guesstimate of the potency of your cannabis infusions and extractions? Try our popular edibles calculator!
Not sure what your perfect dose is? Learn more here.
What is the Right Gummies Dosage?
Properly dosing cannabis is the #1 question I continue to receive in my Well With Cannabis Community.
The answer to the dosing question is not cut and dry and is not the same for everyone.
A starting cannabis dosage should be made on a case-by-case basis for each individual, but no matter how you start, it is always recommended to start low and go slow.
There are different concentrations of CBD or THC oil and different situations for which various concentrations would be appropriate.
Thus, different dosages are required for different individuals.
That is why I offer my in-depth Cannabis Compass Online Course to help individuals like you determine their own perfect dose.
Estimating Your Final Dose
Because there is some variability with this recipe, it will take a bit of math to determine how many THC or CBD milligrams are in your final product.
This is because THC or CBD oil can come in many different concentrations, and the mold wells are all different sizes.
To estimate your final CBD gummies dose, you will need to know:
- What concentration of cannabis oil or concentrate you are starting with?
- How many final gummies did you end up with?
This recipe calls for 1mL of CBD or THC concentrate. Your concentration will determine how strong your final product is.
- 1mL of a 500mg oil will provide 16.6mg of CBD
- 1mL of a 500mg concentrate will provide 500mg of CBD
You will divide your concentration by the total number of gummies you make.
For example, if your mold yielded 50 gummies, you will get:
- 16.6mg of CBD oil divided by 50 gummies = 0.33mg per gummy
- 500mg of CBD concentrate divided by 50 gummies = 10mg per gummy
See the difference? Concentration matters.
This is the formula for determining your final dose:
- Total milligrams of CBD or THC used divided by the final number of gummies = amount of CBD or THC per gummy
My Edibles Made Easy Online Cooking Course will teach you how to easily make cannabis edibles and topical recipes at home. This step-by-step video course will teach you how to infuse, extract, and create edibles with many different product types – all from the comfort of your own home.
Learn more and enroll today →
How to Make CBD Gummies at Home – Simple Hemp Edibles Recipe
CBD gummies are all the rage; they have quickly become one of the most popular forms of CBD right next to tinctures. What was once reserved for kids is now also an adult treat that can help you reap the benefits from hemp without having to swallow earthy oils.
Adults take gummy supplements for an array of reasons, such as improving their skin, providing essential fatty acids or upping their vitamin and mineral levels. Cannabis edibles have grabbed people by the throat, so the introduction of CBD gummies was a logical consequence of the booming market.
Since CBD is legal on a federal level, you can easily buy them in all 50 states — either locally or online.
But, since high-quality CBD gummies can be more expensive than your average gummy bears, you may want to try and make a batch of your own treats at home.
Looking for the best guide on how to make CBD gummies?
You couldn’t find a better place.
However, before we get down to business, let’s answer some basic questions about this appealing form of cannabidiol.
Do CBD Gummies Get You High?
Since CBD comes from cannabis, new users might wonder if they can get high after CBD gummies.
The answer is no — CBD gummies won’t get you high because CBD itself is non-intoxicating. Unlike THC, it doesn’t bind to the cannabinoid receptors in the brain, hence the lack of buzz (1).
Hemp-derived CBD gummies contain less than 0.3% of THC, which is nowhere near to get an adult person high.
If you’re concerned about the trace amounts of THC in your gummy bears, you can also get THC-free gummies that are made with a broad-spectrum extract or CBD isolate. Therefore, you also minimize the risk of failing a drug test.
Why You Should Consider Making Your Own CBD Gummies
When it comes to making CBD gummies at home, control is the name of the game. You can easily adjust the potency, flavors, acidity, and sweetness to your liking. Whether you want your gummies to melt in your mouth or be chewier — you’re in charge here.
Here’s why people are turning to homemade CBD gummies :
- You can control the potency of your CBD gummies. CBD oils come in a wide range of potencies. For example, if your oil has 20 mg of CBD per mL, you can easily measure out the desired dosage that you use in the entire batch, and then divide it by the total number of your gummies. This way, you know precisely how much CBD is in a single gummy. If you’re new to CBD, you can use a low-potency CBD oil; for those experienced with CBD, we recommend higher concentrations, upwards of 1200 mg of total CBD.
- Homemade gummies can be made according to your dietary restrictions. If you’re vegan, paleo, doing keto, or have food allergies, there are certain ingredients that you want to avoid in commercially available CBD gummies. If gluten, sugar, or animal-derived products are a no-go for you, it’s easy to exclude them from the formula when you make gummies at home.
- You can come up with your own formulations. Add antioxidants such as vitamin C, or powerful anti-inflammatory agents like turmeric or ginger to enhance the therapeutic properties of your CBD gummies. You can also add grass-fed gelatin or fruit powders that are high in antioxidants. Doing so will make your gummies nutritious as well as calming.
- Homemade CBD gummies are budget-friendly. As mentioned, high-quality CBD gummies can be expensive, especially if they’re part of your daily supplementation. By making CBD gummies at home, you can significantly reduce your costs on top of the above perks.
- You can make your own shapes and flavors. Homemade CBD gummies awaken your inner child. You can buy a bunch of different molds, get a few different fruit juices and concentrates, and make hearts, drops, bears, cannabis leaves, dinosaurs, and stars. Sweet or sour, or sweet and sour — it’s all up to you.
CBD Gummies Recipe
CBD gummies are a fun and low-calorie way to reap the benefits from taking cannabidiol. They provide sensations of calmness combined with focus and relief from stress. At higher doses, they can also induce slight drowsiness, so if you live a stressful life, CBD gummies can help you ease anxiety and sleep problems.
Many people also make CBD gummies at home to alleviate pain, which is one of the most remarkable benefits of taking CBD.
We’ve also prepared something for DIY lovers and chef hobbyists who want to enjoy CBD gummies without breaking the bank.
This recipe for CBD gummies uses a full-spectrum extract because here at CFAH, we believe in the entourage effect. Full-spectrum CBD contains all the beneficial compounds from hemp, including CBD, adjunctive cannabinoids, terpenes, and traces of THC.
Again, we’d like to note that even full-spectrum CBD gummies won’t get you high, as the amount of THC never exceeds 0.3%.
But, if you want to avoid the slightly bitter aftertaste in your gummies, you can choose CBD isolate instead of full-spectrum CBD. Isolates are flavorless and odorless.
Here’s what you need to make delicious and healthy CBD gummies at home.
- Optional: continent dispenser bottle, gloves, funnel, pipette
- BPA-free food-grade silicone molds
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (filtered) *
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons gelatin (can substitute for pectin or agar if you want vegan CBD gummies)
- 2 mL of high-quality full-spectrum CBD oil
- Optional: Vitamin C with sugar mixed in a 1:1 ratio (for the sweet-and-sour coating)
How to Make CBD Gummies at Home (Step-by-Step)
- Place the fruit juice in a medium saucepan and simmer it over low heat.
- Add the honey and gelatin, whisking until combined. This step should take about 1 minute.
- Turn off the heat and add the CBD oil. Whisk the mixture again so that the ingredients are distributed evenly.
- Transfer the liquid mass into your molds using a pipette. This will help you avoid spilling the liquid. At this point, your gummy base can be hot, so handle the molds with gloves.
- Once the mixture has been distributed evenly, transfer the molds into the refrigerator.
- Your CBD gummies should be set within an hour, but you can keep them in the fridge overnight if you want the flavors to intermingle thoroughly.
- Store the gummies in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.
Calculating CBD Dosage In Your Homemade CBD Gummies
While CBD gummies are easy to make from the technical point of view, dosing isn’t that simple and straightforward. Fortunately, you can decide in advance how potent you want your gummies to be and then infuse them with the right amount of CBD oil.
Here’s how you can calculate the dosage of your CBD gummies:
- Determine how much CBD you want per gummy.
- Multiply that amount by the number of gummies you’ll be making
- Check the potency of your CBD oil to find out the amount you need to add to your gummies
For example, if you plan on making 20 gummies and you want each gummy to have 5 mg of CBD, you need a total of 100 mg of CBD. So, if your CBD oil has 2500 mg per bottle, you’ll need to add about 1 ¼ of the dropper to get the amount you need.
How Many CBD Gummies Should You Eat?
No two people are the same, so the amount that works for your friend may not be enough for you — and vice versa. People live different lifestyles; each person has unique body chemistry and metabolism, which is why dosing CBD gummies requires taking individual factors into consideration.
A good rule of thumb is to start with 1–5 mg of CBD for every 10 pounds of body weight. If you’re not sure where to begin, you can use a middle ground (2.5 mg for 10 every 10 pounds).
So let’s say that your optimal dose is 20 mg of CBD and a single gummy contains 5 mg. You’d need to take around 4 gummies throughout the day to meet that dose. You can make stronger gummies with a single serving matching your needs.
How to Ensure Chewy and Delicious CBD Gummies Every Single Time
- Don’t bring the liquid to a full boil. If the pot gets too hot when you introduce CBD oil to the mixture, it could damage cannabinoids and terpenes, reducing the potency of your gummies and negatively impacting their flavor.
- Don’t substitute gelatin with collagen because your gummies won’t gel, which is essential for achieving the gummy texture
- Grass-fed gelatin is healthier than grain-fed ones, but it’s also more expensive. You can get similar results using fruit pectin or again, which will also make your homemade CBD gummies vegan-friendly.
- Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that also adds a burst of sour flavor to your gummy base. If you’re a fan of sour CBD gummies and want to naturally increase your vitamin C intake, the vitamin C powder will get you the right experience.
- If you’re looking for a natural low-calorie sweetener, you can use xylitol, erythritol, or a little bit of raw honey. Unless you breach a certain threshold, honey-sweetened CBD gummies won’t throw you out of ketosis. Glucose and corn syrups should be available, especially by people with corn sensitivities.
- Oil and water don’t go hand in hand, meaning you’ll have to whisk the gummy base vigorously and pour them fast into the molds to prevent the two ingredients from separating.
- The best molds for homemade CBD gummies come with droppers. You can use it to easily squeeze out the gummy base and transfer them into the molds without having to funnel your liquid or create mess by using a spoon.
- Another smart tip is to go for large or jumbo gummy molds. You can fill them with a larger amount of liquid, receiving a higher dose of CBD per serving.
- Not all fruit juices work well with gummies; it’s best to avoid pineapple and kiwi juice, as they won’t gel and fail to provide the desired gummy texture. Instead, you can use lemon juice, orange juice, grape juice, or tart cherry juice.
Best Deals on High-Quality CBD Gummies If You Don’t Want to Break the Bank
Much as we appreciate the benefits of making CBD gummies at home, they can be a hassle for some people, especially with all the equipment you need to gather.
If you want an easier way to enjoy high-quality CBD gummies that are priced reasonably, we recommend finding a trustworthy online CBD brand.
While you can look for CBD gummies near you, local suppliers often sell the same products for a leveraged price, not to mention that many local stores don’t bother asking manufacturers about the lab reports, so you actually can’t tell if your product comes from pesticide-free hemp and whether or not it’s free of toxic solvent residue.
Buying CBD gummies online provides you with more opportunities for researching your potential suppliers. Not only can you read lab reports and reviews, but you can also run a background check on the company by checking expert blogs, rankings, and social media groups that focus on CBD.
Another benefit of shopping for CBD gummies online is the wealth of choice. The high demand for CBD products has resulted in a boom on CBD gummies — you can choose from the plethora of different flavors, sizes, potencies, colors, and shapes in the comfort of your home.
Not to mention the difference in the price of such products.
Online stores can cut out the middleman, carrying these savings over special perks for their customers, including coupon codes, bulk pricing, and reward programs.
Last but not least, storebought gummies can usually last up to 2 years, whereas making your own CBD gummies limits this shelf life to a few weeks.
Do you make CBD gummies at home? What are your favorite ingredients? Give us a shout in the comments!
- Elsaid, S., & Le Foll, B. (2020). The complexity of pharmacology of cannabidiol (CBD) and its implications in the treatment of brain disorders. Neuropsychopharmacology: official publication of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology, 45(1), 229–230. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41386-019-0518-1
Livvy is a registered nurse (RN) and board-certified nurse midwife (CNM) in the state of New Jersey. After giving birth to her newborn daughter, Livvy stepped down from her full-time position at the Children’s Hospital of New Jersey. This gave her the opportunity to spend more time writing articles on all topics related to pregnancy and prenatal care.